2. Intellectual Property. The materials contained in this website are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without the express written permission of Markus MP, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the website. You may download or purchase material displayed on the website for non-commercial personal use only, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, reproduce, republish, display, perform, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, blog posts, audio and video, without the express written permission of Markus MP. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Markus MP. Images of people or places displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Markus MP. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the website. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Markus MP and other third parties that have authorized the use of such Trademarks on the website. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the website without the written permission of Markus MP or the appropriate third party. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the website, or any other content on the website, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Markus MP will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
3. Disclaimer. Markus MP makes no representations or warranties that this website is free of defects, viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be responsible for any damages or loss that may result from the hacking or infiltration of this website or website's computer systems. You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with this website and you agree to hold Markus MP, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees harmless from, and you covenant not to sue us for, any claims for lost data, work delays, lost profits resulting from use of materials or content from this website, or any other claim arising from or related to this website. The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. Use of the website is at the risk of the user. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this website is provided "as is". Neither Markus MP nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, special, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to, or use of, the website including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss of damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site, or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information present, even if Markus MP, or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. We do not in any way guarantee the quality, data content, artistic worth, or legality of information, content, goods or services that are transferred, received, purchased, or otherwise made available or obtained by way of this website. We do not warrant that this website will be error-free or that defects will be corrected. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. We also assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, posting, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. We are not responsible for any items you purchase on the website through third party vendors.
5. Availability of Products and Services. The information provided at this website is published throughout the world. We manage this website from its facilities in the United States of America. Information published on this website may contain references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country or region. We make no representation that such information, products, programs or services referenced on this website are legal, available or appropriate in your country or region.
6. Links to Third Party Sites. This website contains links to third party sites. Such linked sites are not under the control of Markus MP, and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice or statements contained on any such linked sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this website is at the user's own risk. We have not reviewed the sites linked to the website. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply an endorsement by Markus MP of such third party sites or any goods or services offered by such third parties.
7. User Content. Anything you disclose or offer to us by or through this website ("Communications"), including e-mails to Markus MP or its agents or representatives, or postings on interactive portions of this website, shall be deemed and shall remain the property of Markus MP. If you send us such Communications, you are providing it to us on a NON-CONFIDENTIAL BASIS, and we will have no obligation to keep such information secret, to refrain from using such information, or to compensate you for the receipt or use of such Communications. Markus MP is free to use, for any purpose whatsoever, any Communications, including but not limited to publishing, or developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such Communications. By submitting Communications to us through this website, through e-mail, or through any means other than through the procedures outlined elsewhere in this website, you hereby RELEASE Markus MP, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, attorneys, directors, and employees from any liability under any legal theory in connection with the use, modification, sale, or disclosure of any Communications. By uploading or otherwise providing any Communications to this website or Markus MP's agents or representatives, you hereby grant Markus MP, to the extent you retain any rights, the unlimited, perpetual right to reuse, redistribute, modify and create derivative works from such Communications for any purpose and in any media without compensation, and you warrant that all "moral rights" in uploaded Communications have been waived.
9. Products, Services and Software. A description or reference to a product, service or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by Markus MP or Marilyn Deen of that product, service or publication. Products offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product. Downloading software from this website does not give you title to such software, including any files, data and images incorporated in or associated with the software. Your use of any such software shall be only in accordance with the license agreement that is included with the software or presented upon download of such software. Software available on this website is copyrighted by Markus MP or its owner. Software may not be copied, redistributed or placed on any server for further distribution. You may not sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer the software.
1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A user may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to unsubscribe. Please note that, if you do, this Website may suspend its provision of products and services to you.
MARKUS MP collects certain "personal information" (information that personally identifies you) which may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home or work address, telephone number, and information about your computer hardware and software (e.g., IP address, operating system, browser type, domain name, URL, access times, and referring web site addresses).
3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
MARKUS MP collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
(a) to understand user needs regarding Website services;
(b) to develop and provide our Website and our products and services for our users;
(c) to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
(d) to communicate with users and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform users of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from MARKUS MP, its affiliates and third parties;
(e) to allow users to access limited-entry areas of the Website;
(f) to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from the Website and third parties;
(g) to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
(h) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
(i) to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the Website or any product or service on the Website;
(j) to protect the services, products, information, or rights of the Website, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the site; and
(k) to identify and resolve technical problems concerning the Website, its information, products and services.
The Website also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
5. Information Collected Automatically
MARKUS MP uses "cookies" to obtain certain types of non-personally identifiable information, such as the Internet Protocol and referring web site addresses, browser type and domain name, when a web browser accesses our site or advertisements and other content served by us or on our behalf on other web sites.
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store non-personally identifiable information and anonymous data when you visit our pages, and this may include using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. If you do not want to allow this level of tracking you can set up rules to manage cookies in your web browser or use incognito mode. If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the Website, you may not be able to view all the text on the screens, or to experience a personalized visit, or to subscribe to certain service and product offerings on the Website. For more information on how to opt-out of cookie tracking please visit AboutAds.info (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
6. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
We do not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
(a) to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 3, above);
(b) to MARKUS MP' employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, joint venturers, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
(c) as necessary if MARKUS MP has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with MARKUS MP' rights or property, other users of the Website, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
(d) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that MARKUS MP or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which MARKUS MP or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
7. Accuracy of Personal Information
We will use reasonable efforts to keep personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate user decisions based on such information. Users are responsible for informing MARKUS MP about changes to their personal information. MARKUS MP will use new or updated personal information it receives from users to update its own records.
8. Security Safeguards
The safety and security of your online experience is of the utmost concern to us. We ensure the appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures are in place to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
MARKUS MP will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect users’ personal information.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
9. Access to Personal Information
MARKUS MP will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file only, upon request to email@example.com.
If MARKUS MP is not able to provide access to some aspect of a user's personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as: that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney-client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Users have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting MARKUS MP at firstname.lastname@example.org. MARKUS MP will promptly correct such personal information.
While Markus MP, Inc. strives to make the information on this website as timely and accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its links to other Internet resources.
Reference in this site to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Markus MP, Inc.
Thank you for visiting our site.